Protect your home and help your favourite charity
03 January 2022
We have Methodist values at the heart of everything we do, so we like to give back where we can.
Valuing your home and contents for insurance
When you take out a Methodist Insurance Home Shield policy, we’ll give you back 20% of your first year’s premium for the charity or church of your choice (minimum premiums apply). So it's a great way to protect your home and its contents and to support your favourite charity.
What you need to do
- Call our team for a quote on 0345 606 1331.
- Take out home and contents insurance with Methodist Insurance. Remember – you’ll get 10% off if you buy buildings and contents cover together.
- We'll ask you to nominate a charity or church of your choice.
- We'll send you a cheque addressed to your charity.
- You can send the cheque on to the charity.
It’s as simple as that. If you have any questions please call us on 0345 606 1331.
Terms and conditions
We are offering to make a charitable donation of 20% of your first year's premium to the charity of your choice when a new Methodist Home Insurance policy is purchased directly from us, on the following terms and conditions.
- Quotation requests for a policy must be made by telephone. This charitable donation offer cannot be redeemed in any other way. One charitable donation will be made per new policy issued.
- For a charity to be eligible it must be registered with the charity commission.
- Underwriting terms and conditions apply and we reserve the right not to provide a quotation or offer to insure if the property that is the subject of the quotation does not meet our underwriting criteria.
- Offer ends 31 December 2022.